Monday, February 2, 2009

Chris Speaks On How He Knew

Wedding Anniversary Date: August 25, 2007

How he knew his wife was the one for him:

I knew Casey was my wife because we were friends, first. Instead of trying to kiss her in the mouth, I listened to what was coming out of her mouth...the stuff she would say blew me away. Before we got married I wanted to LEARN everything about her, and I wanted her to know everything about me so WE could walk together as one.


What he loves about her mind: She is someone who purposes to make every decision from a Christ-centered place...and we make them all together.

What he loves about her body: She has beautiful skin that lights up a room. Her hands, when she touches me, it encourages me to believe that we can do the impossible together.

What he loves about her spirit: It's caring and nurturing. Casey has the spirit of an encourager. When things look crazy, many times, it's her spirit that encourages me. She brings joy...laughter...kindness to every situation because of her very tender spirit.


Chris's advice to single men about marriage:

“LOVE, LEAD, HONOR, SERVE, LISTEN to your wife---everyday. Don't invest in all areas of your life while forgetting your marriage. It's like a bank...whatever you deposit, that's how much you get back. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment