Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brian Speaks On How He Knew

Wedding Anniversary Date: July 5, 1998

How he knew his wife was the one for him:

“I knew that Marcella was the one for me the first time I saw her in August of 1991. I was so taken that I asked two of her friends who she was. I had never done that before. Although she was not impressed or fazed by the introduction or any of the things I did for the next 4.5 years, I knew that she would be mine. It wasn't until March of 1996 that my realization of our future began to be shared by Marcella. We were married on July 5, 1998 .”


What he loves about her mind: Her strong independent thinking because it makes our time together exciting and fruitful. Her openness to consider influences at times because it gives her a balance between being stubborn and being controlled.

What he loves about her body: Her full-figure because it pleases me well! Her energy because it helps to energize me. Her light brown eyes because they twinkle at me when she looks at me. Her sensitivity to my touch because it pleases her well...which pleases me well!

What he loves about her spirit: Her love of the Creator of All because that is a major requirement for a successful relationship, and her incredibly adaptable nature because she can hang with the fellas, the ladies or whoever.


Brian's advice to single men about marriage:

"Hold strong to the conviction of who your future mate may be. Make list of what you want and become that list for your mate. Live your life as best as you can and put away all devices you may have used for previous relationships. Trust in God and follow His leading in the matter. He will bring you through. I did it and happiness has been mine for over 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment