Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trenay Speaks On How She Knew

Wedding Anniversary Date: November 10, 2002

How she knew her husband was the one for her:

“His spirit spoke to my spirit on our first date. And, God clearly showed me that this man would be my husband if we didn’t allow our “humanness” to tear us a part. (Background: A longtime prayer request was that God would reveal to me who He wanted me to be with and that it would come through clearly.

When my husband spoke to me, I believed what he said matched my the purpose of my married life. Tears stung my eyes and I felt I knew clearly that I would be his wife .”


What she loves about his mind: That he commits himself to doing the right thing.

What she loves about his body: I love my husband’s eyes because they reflect his beautiful smile when he’s really happy.

What she loves about his spirit: That the spirit of God resides in him---and he is fully aware of it!


Trenay's advice to single women about marriage:

"Single women become lovable (the Bible directs us in proper behavior in many areas of our lives). While you might have been able to meet your basic needs, you have a greater need if God has called you to be a wife. God has directed the husband to love his wife. This seems to mean that what we need most from our husband is their deep abiding love. A love that is greater for you than any other person on the face of the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment