Friday, January 30, 2009

David Speaks On How He Knew

Wedding Anniversary Date: December 29, 2005

How he knew his wife was the one for him:

We met over the Internet.

Actually we met through work, but never in person for the first 18 months. The FIRST phone call, I turned to my boss and told him that I just met the women I was going to marry. I lived in MN and was she in VA at the time. I had never seen a picture, or anything else. I just knew.

The only reason I didn't talk to her for three weeks in the fall of 2002 was because I was realizing I loved her and we had never even met! You can't blame a guy for being a bit scared by that.

I remember the first time we met was when she picked me up at the airport. I said to myself, 'Wow! This is the woman I am going to marry!'


What he loves about her mind: She is my completion in all things. All the talents that I have she does not, and vice versa. We are the perfect compliment to each other. She is able to juggle events, and people that I can only stand in awe of.

What he loves about her body: Well, enough said... she is GORGEOUS. I love that she is happy with herself, but always wanting to improve each day on herself.

What he loves about her spirit: She encourages me all the time to take the leadership role in our relationship, and follow my GODLY calling in life. Her spirit is kind, yet direct. She is what I need in every circumstance.


David's advice to single men about marriage:

“Persistence is virtue that women adore and cherish. If you know the feeling is mutual, show and prove it daily. Just like your walk with GOD is where he is pursuing you daily, you need to pursue your WIFE (or future wife)...and it does not stop at the altar!”

No comments:

Post a Comment