Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wanda Speaks On How She Knew

Wedding Anniversary Date: July 11, 2008

How she knew her husband was the one for her:

"I can honestly say that it took quite some time for me to catch my husband’s vision of me being his wife. Just for the record ----I was a bitter divorced woman who after four years was still angry at her first husband. It took six or seven months for me to even give him my phone number. We work for the same agency so I would see him two or three times a week and he would always stop and talk. To me, but I had my wall up nice and tall. I finally took a brick or two down when he showed up at my part time job and announced that he would not be leaving until I gave him my phone number. He stayed there until I got off (11:30pm) and then he said 'We are going to IHop so we can sit down and talk.'

We did just as he instructed, and I guess you know he ended up with my home and my cell number. (Normally I would only give men my home phone number because I knew that I was hardly ever home). That was February 3rd 2006 and after a lot of ups downs in outs and a huge amount of praying on July 11th 2008 we were married."


What she loves about his mind: I would say I like that we can communicate on all levels...we can talk about anything without reservations.


What she loves about his body: Yeah--- I LOVE his body. Oh yeah, the other two things...sorry I lost my train of thought.

What she loves about his spirit: He is so free...and childlike. (He is a breath of fresh air!)


Wanda's advice to single women about marriage:

"One thing I can say is that I was very honest (real) with my husband concerning my fears and insecurities (and they were many). And I thank God that he was patient with me...psycho that I was. And that is my advice to single women ---BE REAL don’t be fake and phony, because you can’t keep that act up for long, just be yourself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment