Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gina Speaks On How She Knew

Wedding Anniversary Date: May 30, 2008

How she knew her husband was the one for her:


“We had been attending the same church for three years...sharing on committees and etc., but our association was nothing more than friends. On a special occasion at our church, I saw him coming down the hall, he opened his arms, so I walked into them and hugged him. I'd never touched him other than to shake his hand before then. But some thing changed that day. He gradually began to compliment me more than usual, volunteering to come over my house and fix things, and he fixed my car at no cost. We began to talk on the phone constantly. His conversation was so engaging. I fell in love with his values, his integrity and his accent (he's from the Islands!). We talked about marriage instantly and the Lord just put in my spirit that he was the one. ”


What she loves about his mind: His quiet confidence and determination, but especially his devotion to the Lord. There is no question about his love for Him and his desire to serve Him.

What she loves about his body: His form and his stride...his confidence and maturity just explode, but I especially love his chocolate skin!

What she loves about his spirit: His deep sense of love and commitment to his Lord and family.


Gina's advice to single women about marriage:

"Only the one who is searching for the heart of God, can win yours.”

No comments:

Post a Comment